KYB Excel G Shock Absorber for MR2 MK2 SW20
Rear - Not Handed
Twin tube gas shock absorber
Patented valving plus pressurized nitrogen gas account for riding comfort and, at the same time, dramatically reduce the aeration or foaming that commonly occur in shock absorber and cause its performance to start fading, even after only a few minutes in operation.
Fensport Tip: It is advisable to always replace shock absorbers in axle pairs to retain handling balance, steering and stable braking performance.
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 1 3S-GE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 2 3S-GE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 3 3S-GE 11/93> 12/99
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 1 3S-FE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 2 3S-FE 12/91> 08/92
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99
- Price is for 1 single shock absorber - For Imported vehicles - This is an insert and can only be fitted to struts that are re-buildable - Please check image 2 and please check your car before ordering.