HKS Mi-Series Super Fire Racing Spark Plug - HKS M45iL - Grade 9
HKS Mi-Series Long Reach Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high performance Iridium plugs designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provide Improved ignition performance, durability and anti-carbon build-up.
HKS Mi Series Spark Plug Features:
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Centre Electrode. Iridium Alloy Centre Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip. The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium centre electrode boosts ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration). The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge: After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap: Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
- Long Reach
- Heat Range: 9
Fensport Tip: How to choose a sparkplug grade. (Guide Only)
For NA Cars:
Grade 7 is usually one step colder than standard , grade 8 can be used in high heat / high compression cars.
For Turbo Cars:
Grade 7 mild upgrades usually 1.2 bar boost, Grade 8 above 1.2bar, Grade 9 above 1.6
Usually a colder grade plug is often used when using nitrous oxide.
If you need help please call for details
- Lexus IS 200T - RE3# 10/15>
- Lexus NX 200T F Sport AGZ1# 10/14>
- Lexus NX 300h F Sport AYZ1# - 07/14>
- Lexus RC 200T F Sport - 12/15>
- Mitsubishi Colt CZT Turbo - 10/04>
- Mitsubishi Evo 9 - 03/05> 07/07
- Nissan 350Z Z33 VQ35DE - 07/02> 03/07
- Subaru Forester SG5 - SG9 - 02/02> 12/07
- Subaru Forester SH5 - 12/07> 01/09
- Subaru Imprezza GRF - Hatch - EJ25 02/09>
- Subaru Imprezza GVB - Saloon - EJ20 - 07/10>
- Subaru Imprezza GVF - Saloon - EJ25 - 07/10>
- Subaru Imprezza S-GT GH8 Hatch - 07/07> 09/09
- Subaru Imprezza STi GRB Hatch - EJ20 - 10/07>
- Subaru Legacy 4th Gen - BL5 & BP5 01/03> 04/09
- Subaru Legacy 5th Gen - BM9 BR9 - 05/09>
- Subaru WRX STi 2.0 - VAB - 08/14>